Now is an exciting time to join a market leading financial solutions company.
A member of DEMSA (Debt Managers Standards Association - monitors and maintains high standards in the debt resolution industry).
Based in our modern call centre in Sale, Manchester.
The Account Manager is responsible for contacting new customers and managing them through the first 3 months of their new Debt Management Plan.
You will provide re-assurance to them, ensure their payment plans are set up correctly, gather any outstanding documentation and look for opportunities to offer additional services.
You will be their point of contact for their first 3 months on the plan.
- Experience in a call centre, customer focused role is essential
- Previous telesales experience is essential
- Strong and proven time management skills
- Experience working in a Debt Management business is highly desirable
- Excellent telephone skills in over coming objections and gaining commitment
- Works well in a team environment and individually.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Willingness to be flexible dependant upon the demands of the business is essential
1 Week = Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00 & Friday 8:00 to 16:30
2 Weeks = Monday to Thursday 11:00 to 20:00 & Friday 9:00 to 17:30
Salary: Up to £18,000 dependant upon experience + Bonus OTE - £24,000
- 4 x Salary Death In Service Scheme.
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum, including Bank Holidays.
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period).
- Employee discount scheme, including discounted gym membership.
- Canteen area with internet access.
- Free Hot & Cold Drinks.
- Staff Referral Scheme.
- On going training and coaching,
About our company
Harrington Brooks is one of the longest established & well respected Debt Management companies in the country, with over 12 years experience in the sector and over 30,000 clients.
As well as Debt Management Programmes, we offer our customers a wide a range of alternative financial solutions such as IVA’s, and help with Bankruptcy.